Brush your hair so it's all on one side and use grips at the back to hold it in place. Apply hairspray all over your hair. Wrap the hair around your thumb and twist it up into a cone shape, holding it secure with your other fingers. Use pins to slide in and around the twist so they point in towards the middle, to hold the hair in place. Use a bristle brush to neaten the style and use hairspray to hold the twist together.
- Barney Never Takes a Bad Picture
- First Look: Jennifer Hudson on Being a "Big Girl" - Oprah's Next Chapter
- Exclusive: Why Usher Signed Justin Bieber - Oprah's Next Chapter
- Exclusive: Usher's Song-Writing Inspiration - Oprah's Next Chapter
- Rihanna Takes Oprah on a Tour of Her Childhood Home - Oprah's
- Neil Patrick Harris Steals 38th Annual People Choice Awards