How To French Braid Hair
Always keep the plait as close to the ___________ as possible.
Apply smoothing cream to your hair avoiding the roots. Make a loose parting from the top of your ears to the top of your crown. Divide the hair into 3 sections.Keeping the braid as close to the scalp as possible, move the right section into the middle so the middle section is on the right. This section should now be added to by taking extra hair from the right side of the head and bringing it into the braid. Repeat the process on the other side - so the left section moves to the middle, and the middle section is moved to the left and added to with a fine piece of hair from the left. Repeat the process on both sides until you reach the nape of the neck, where the style should be finished off with a normal plait. Spray the finished style with hairspray and use a small pin to tidy up any stray hairs.
- NASA | Science for a Hungry World: Part 1
- An Introduction to Britain (1/8 ESL video+worksheets)
- Learn to Speak English Naturally - Family (Beginner)
- Learn to Speak English Naturally - Movies (Intermediate)
- Kindergarten Dance: Cha Cha Slide - Physical Education Class
- Justin Bieber Surprises Lucky Fans! | Just Dance 4