How To French Braid Hair
Always keep the plait as close to the ___________ as possible.
Apply smoothing cream to your hair avoiding the roots. Make a loose parting from the top of your ears to the top of your crown. Divide the hair into 3 sections.Keeping the braid as close to the scalp as possible, move the right section into the middle so the middle section is on the right. This section should now be added to by taking extra hair from the right side of the head and bringing it into the braid. Repeat the process on the other side - so the left section moves to the middle, and the middle section is moved to the left and added to with a fine piece of hair from the left. Repeat the process on both sides until you reach the nape of the neck, where the style should be finished off with a normal plait. Spray the finished style with hairspray and use a small pin to tidy up any stray hairs.
- Appraisal: French Bru Doll, ca. 1895
- Appraisal: 1919 Rockwell "The Little Model" Oil Painting
- Appraisal: Jessie Willcox Smith Oil Painting with...
- September 4, 2013 - "Impressionism, Fashion, and Modernity"
- ANTIQUES ROADSHOW - Appraisal: 1909 Charles R. Knight Oil
- Appraisal: Chinese Enameled Porcelain Bowl, ca. 1920