How To Complain About A Teacher
If you have complaints you should talk to someone who will
There should be ways within your school that you can complain about a teacher if you feel that they're treating you unfairly or in ways that you're not happy with. Most schools have a Head of Year who you can talk to, and if you're not comfortable talking to them, maybe speak to the Deputy Head or Head. The most important thing is that when you're making complaints, you're complaining to someone that you know will listen and take you seriously. Whether that's someone in your school or someone within your family, who can represent you by going to the school, that's up to you. You need to make sure that what you say is going to be taken seriously, and paid attention to, and that changes will be made.
- Appraisal: French Bru Doll, ca. 1895
- Appraisal: 1919 Rockwell "The Little Model" Oil Painting
- Appraisal: Jessie Willcox Smith Oil Painting with...
- September 4, 2013 - "Impressionism, Fashion, and Modernity"
- ANTIQUES ROADSHOW - Appraisal: 1909 Charles R. Knight Oil
- Appraisal: Chinese Enameled Porcelain Bowl, ca. 1920