The object of the games is to win all the cards. Start by dealing the cards into 2 piles.The players then pick up their cards but keep them face down. Take it in turns to turn the top card over and place it in the middle of the table, face up.You must do this so that all the players see your card at the same time and you do not see it before them.If any player turns over a card which matches the card on the top of the pile, that player must shout "snap" and thrust their hand onto the cards. Suit and colour do not matter.For example, if the top card on the table is a King and you put another King on top of it, you (or anyone else) can shout "snap." The first player to shout "snap" and cover the cards with their hand, wins the whole pile in front of them, and adds them to their hand. This player then starts the play again by laying the first card of a new pile in the middle. When a player has no cards left in his hand, he is "out" and cannot shout snap. The winner is the only player left with cards in his hand when everyone else is out. If no snaps occur, no one wins, the cards are reshuffled and the game starts again.
- Exclusive: Why Usher Signed Justin Bieber - Oprah's Next Chapter
- Exclusive: Usher's Song-Writing Inspiration - Oprah's Next Chapter
- Rihanna Takes Oprah on a Tour of Her Childhood Home - Oprah's
- Neil Patrick Harris Steals 38th Annual People Choice Awards
- Neil Patrick Harris and Hugh Jackman Duet at 2011 Tony Awards
- Rome, Italy - Visit Italy on a Europe Cruise with Holland America Line