How To Stop Yourself Constantly Fighting With Your Siblings
What should siblings do if they are annoying each other?
Different people have fights with their siblings at different stages. You might be really fighting with them now, and in years to come they might be your very best friend. Sometimes when home life is stressful or where there are other things going on you might fight more than usual because it feels like a stressful environment to be in. If you are really fighting with your sibling, then you don't necessarily have to spend all your time together--it might be for a couple of months or even a couple of years. You kind of do your own thing a bit more and just have your own group of friends and kind of steer away from each other for a while, and naturally get closer as you get older. It's important to talk through problems because you're obviously living together. There might be things that annoy you about each other, and there might be changes you can make to annoy each other less. Having open discussions with your siblings and as a family are really important about things annoying you, changes you can make. It might just be that you need a bit more space from each other for a while, because living with anybody is hard.
- Peter Pan Diamond Edition - Captain Hook and Tic Tock Croc Clip
- Craig Ferguson & Big Bang Cast (HILARIOUS)
- Barney Never Takes a Bad Picture
- First Look: Jennifer Hudson on Being a "Big Girl" - Oprah's Next Chapter
- Exclusive: Why Usher Signed Justin Bieber - Oprah's Next Chapter
- Exclusive: Usher's Song-Writing Inspiration - Oprah's Next Chapter