How To Tie A Knot With One Hand
When holding the rope, throw the rope in a loop over your _____________.
- 1Essential Phrases for Business Phone Conversations
- 2How To Help Your Child Understand Elementary School Math Concepts
- 3What Are The Different Parts On The Violin
- 4Profile of John Adams
- 5What Is Active Recovery?
- 6How to Deal With Sore Nipples When Running
- 7How To Best Manage Your Study Time In High School
Take a piece of rope roughly the length of your arm, and hold it between your thumb, and the first joint of your forefinger. Fold your remaining three fingers underneath so that only the fore finger protrudes.Touch the tip of the rope on the floor to stop it swinging, and then lift it up slightly. Throw the rope in a loop over your hand, and whilst it is in the air hit the bottom part of the rope with the out stretched finger so that the end flies through the loop and forms a knot.