How To Tie A Knot With One Hand
When holding the rope, throw the rope in a loop over your _____________.
Take a piece of rope roughly the length of your arm, and hold it between your thumb, and the first joint of your forefinger. Fold your remaining three fingers underneath so that only the fore finger protrudes.Touch the tip of the rope on the floor to stop it swinging, and then lift it up slightly. Throw the rope in a loop over your hand, and whilst it is in the air hit the bottom part of the rope with the out stretched finger so that the end flies through the loop and forms a knot.
- NASA | Science for a Hungry World: Part 1
- An Introduction to Britain (1/8 ESL video+worksheets)
- Learn to Speak English Naturally - Family (Beginner)
- Learn to Speak English Naturally - Movies (Intermediate)
- Kindergarten Dance: Cha Cha Slide - Physical Education Class
- Justin Bieber Surprises Lucky Fans! | Just Dance 4