How To Make It Up With Your Friends After A Falling Out
If you really value having a friend,
If you've fallen out with your friends it can be tricky and it can feel a little bit awkward. It's difficult to know how to make it up with your friends, but if they are really good friends who mean a lot to you and they're the sort of friends that you value having, it's worth feeling a little bit awkward for a few minutes to get over that and to really make up again. The best thing to do is not to stew about it for too long and worry all by yourself, but to really try to go up to your friends and open up a conversation where you can quickly get from where you are now to making up and getting on with being the friends that you used to be.
- Neil Patrick Harris Steals 38th Annual People Choice Awards
- Neil Patrick Harris and Hugh Jackman Duet at 2011 Tony Awards
- Rome, Italy - Visit Italy on a Europe Cruise with Holland America Line
- How Sinkholes Like Guatemala Happen
- The World's Richest Teenager
- Michio Kaku: Could We Transport Our Consciousness Into Robots?