How To Act If You Think A Teacher Is Giving Too Much Work
Who should you speak to when you have too much homework?
If you feel that a teacher is giving you too much work you really need to talk to somebody about it as soon as you can, don't feel like you're having to drown in homework when you're at home. You're at school for a long time during each day and different teachers will give out different amounts of homework and they might not be aware of how much homework other teachers are giving. And when you talk to them about the amount of homework, or you talk to your parents about, they might give you less homework than they have been giving you because they realize other teachers are giving you a lot too. So just be really open and to communicate with teachers and friends and family about how much homework you can cope with.
- Barney Never Takes a Bad Picture
- First Look: Jennifer Hudson on Being a "Big Girl" - Oprah's Next Chapter
- Exclusive: Why Usher Signed Justin Bieber - Oprah's Next Chapter
- Exclusive: Usher's Song-Writing Inspiration - Oprah's Next Chapter
- Rihanna Takes Oprah on a Tour of Her Childhood Home - Oprah's
- Neil Patrick Harris Steals 38th Annual People Choice Awards