How To Act If You Think A Teacher Is Giving Too Much Work
Who should you speak to when you have too much homework?
- 1Overview of Piano Keyboard Layout
- 2How To Act If Your Child Doesn't Like Physical Activity
- 3Teach the State Capitals Using Free Printable Worksheets
- 4What Is the Relationship Between Age and Happiness?
- 5Bring or Take? - Confusing words in English
- 6English Conversation 2 08
- 7Multiply up to 20 x 20 in your Head
If you feel that a teacher is giving you too much work you really need to talk to somebody about it as soon as you can, don't feel like you're having to drown in homework when you're at home. You're at school for a long time during each day and different teachers will give out different amounts of homework and they might not be aware of how much homework other teachers are giving. And when you talk to them about the amount of homework, or you talk to your parents about, they might give you less homework than they have been giving you because they realize other teachers are giving you a lot too. So just be really open and to communicate with teachers and friends and family about how much homework you can cope with.