How To Self Publish Poetry
What does the speaker think of self publishing poetry?
Anyone can self publish any type of poetry. I mean, you can do it with a pen and a piece of paper because all you've got to do is write a poem out several times and then hand it around to friends. I often think people make it too complicated. You see, that's all you have to do. Or if you've got a computer, you print off 10 copies and you hand it out to 10 friends. So, that's where you can start, and then you can put several poems together and make a little booklet, fold it over, put a cover on it, hand it around to friends and relations. So, it's pretty easy, and you can go up the scale. You can go and find someone who can make something that's a little bit more professional and stick it together. Loads of people in every area, printers, mini publishers, if you like. So all that, I think, is pretty easy and it doesn't have to cost you very much.
- NASA | Science for a Hungry World: Part 1
- An Introduction to Britain (1/8 ESL video+worksheets)
- Learn to Speak English Naturally - Family (Beginner)
- Learn to Speak English Naturally - Movies (Intermediate)
- Kindergarten Dance: Cha Cha Slide - Physical Education Class
- Justin Bieber Surprises Lucky Fans! | Just Dance 4