Today, I'm going to show you how to make fake snow. It is very simple to do. All you need is a jug, some water and a chemical called sodium polyacrylate. You can find this in things like moisture controlled gels. You can find it in a garden center or you can actually find it in nappies as well, baby nappies. It is something that absorbs moisture really well. All you have to do is put some of this in the jug, like this, add the water, and give it a bit of a mix. The more water you put in, the more the sodium polyacrylate absorbs the water. Give it a bit of a stir and it absorbs all of the water and it turns into snow, or it looks like snow. You can see its getting thicker and thicker. You can put in as much water as you want, and the more you put in, the bigger the snowflakes get and the wetter the snowflakes get. You can leave it for weeks on end and all of the moisture comes out of it and all the water disappears. All you have to do is add more water to it and it gets snow-like again. It looks a bit like slushy snow, like that, and you can actually make it cold if you want by putting it in the refrigerator so it looks a bit more like slushed. You can even color it in different colors with food color. You can have red snow and blue snow. That's how you make fake snow. .
- Rihanna Takes Oprah on a Tour of Her Childhood Home - Oprah's
- Neil Patrick Harris Steals 38th Annual People Choice Awards
- Neil Patrick Harris and Hugh Jackman Duet at 2011 Tony Awards
- Rome, Italy - Visit Italy on a Europe Cruise with Holland America Line
- How Sinkholes Like Guatemala Happen
- The World's Richest Teenager