How To Deal With A Child Who Is Chronically Late To Everything
You need to address chronic tardiness because
You need to address chronic tardiness because chronic tardiness is really a poor work habit. It's a poor method of operating. If you are purposely late, sometimes it is not conscious so that's why you really have to look at the causes of that. As a good parent, or as a good teacher, there will be consequences for coming in tardy, five minutes, or whatever the tardiness is. Those need to happen but you can't stop with the normal consequences. You have to do the probing as to figuring out why, and you have to address those reasons and usually with chronic tardiness there's other factors involved. So you need to, as a good parent, involve the classroom teacher, the local school councilor, perhaps a principal also, in trying to help remediate that at the very beginning.
- Appraisal: 1919 Rockwell "The Little Model" Oil Painting
- Appraisal: Jessie Willcox Smith Oil Painting with...
- September 4, 2013 - "Impressionism, Fashion, and Modernity"
- ANTIQUES ROADSHOW - Appraisal: 1909 Charles R. Knight Oil
- Appraisal: Chinese Enameled Porcelain Bowl, ca. 1920
- The Fox and the Hound: Unlikely Friendships