How To Change The World: Teen Celebrity Advice
And for this dancing phenom,
- 1What Is The Sun?
- 2Speed Racer - Susan Sarandon, Kick Gurry, and Paulie Litt
- 3The Nazi Hierarchy
- 4How To Tell If Your Diamond Is A Fake
- 5Exclusive: Gabrielle Douglas' First Family Interview - Oprah's Next
- 6Buenos Aires - Visit the "Paris of the South" on a Holland America cruise
- 7Robin Williams: Big Questions
Disney's golden girl Brenda Song offers up some practical advice for going green: Buying reusable bags, using a better bulb, email, don't waste paper.While the cast of The Secret Life of an American Teenager clues us in to their tricks for saving the planet: Go vegetarian, Random acts of kindness and using bamboo instead of wood, I'm looking at a Prius. Director Jon Chu focuses inward to make the change: People first. And for dancing phenom Adam Sevani, charity begins: People with money aren't doing that so if I had a lot of money I would do that.Maybe the more simple advice of popular high schooler Kaycee Stroh will be easier to solicit: I think it's so underrated but I think everyone should be nice. No picking on people, no teasing.