How To Find Your Runaway Child
Often times you'll find a daughter that has a boyfriend and
- 1Jada Pinkett Smith, Candice Bergen - The Women Interviews
- 2How To Make Cheesy Broccoli Pasta Bake
- 3How To Become A Nursery Assistant
- 4Things to Know About Corticosteroids
- 5Rocks & Minerals : How Do Crystals Form?
- 6Eva Mendes and Debi Mazar Interviews - The Women
- 7How to Teach the Scientific Method in High School
The only way you can find a runaway child besides them calling you, which will happen, because you want to make sure somebody's at home by the phone at all times. Before you get in your car, and start driving around looking for them, try to get a neighbor or friend or somebody to be on the telephone. And obviously if you have a cell phone, that would be great, make sure you don't stay on it, so that you can be contacted. But often times the kids will call home. You need to make sure that whenever that phone rings, they don't get an answering machine or a busy signal. So that's step number one. Step number two is you're going to have to try to find all their friends, you're going to need to talk to them, see what the circumstances are, find out, 'hey did they talk to you recently about wanting to run away?' Often times you'll find a daughter that has a boyfriend and the parents don't even know it. And so they're off going somewhere for who knows how long and the parents aren't even aware of who this other person is.