How To Help Your Child Resist Peer Pressure At School
The good thing for a parent is if you have been providing them guidance all the way through, there is
Helping your youngster resist peer pressure involves identifying exactly where your youngster is developmentally. If they're in the early years, it is starting to become more of a factor. If they're later, maybe towards 17, 18, it becomes extremely important for most youngsters. Developmentally, that's the nature of adolescence. The good thing for a parent is if you have been providing them guidance all the way through there is less tension involved in that. If the guidance hasn't been there, then there will be a struggle. By maintaining good communication, by using the school counselor at the school for assistance, possibly the principal, that would help you frame your decisions a little bit better in terms of what you can do to help your youngster.
- Appraisal: French Bru Doll, ca. 1895
- Appraisal: 1919 Rockwell "The Little Model" Oil Painting
- Appraisal: Jessie Willcox Smith Oil Painting with...
- September 4, 2013 - "Impressionism, Fashion, and Modernity"
- ANTIQUES ROADSHOW - Appraisal: 1909 Charles R. Knight Oil
- Appraisal: Chinese Enameled Porcelain Bowl, ca. 1920