How To Act If A Stranger In Another Car Is Aggressive Towards You
Which of the following best describes the subject of the talk?
In this day and age, you really can't engage in some sort of encounter or dialogue with another driver. It's not sensible or responsible to be screaming back and forth at someone or using hand gestures at them. Road-rage is an unfortunate reality and people can turn to violence over a simple traffic infraction or some other perceived wrong that you did. The safest method is to be careful when you drive, but don't engage someone who is trying to engage you; back off, give them the right of way, reverse direction, make a right hand turn, do something to separate yourself and break that tension.
- Craig Ferguson & Big Bang Cast (HILARIOUS)
- Barney Never Takes a Bad Picture
- First Look: Jennifer Hudson on Being a "Big Girl" - Oprah's Next Chapter
- Exclusive: Why Usher Signed Justin Bieber - Oprah's Next Chapter
- Exclusive: Usher's Song-Writing Inspiration - Oprah's Next Chapter
- Rihanna Takes Oprah on a Tour of Her Childhood Home - Oprah's