How can I tell if my child isn't doing well socially at school?
Having periodic conversations with your youngster also tells you that
Really there is one sign, by watching a disruption in your child's normal behavior patterns, he becomes sleepy, he becomes extremely agitated, something changes.That's a sign something is not going well. If you look at your child's report card and notice grades are tumbling or deportment, in some states they call it citizenship, if those grades are falling that's another factor. Having periodic conversations with your youngster also tells you that something is going on his life which you can involve yourself in to get some resolution. Normally there is a school counselor at secondary school that can also provide guidance and assistance for you. Perhaps if its really serious you can seek private medical assistance.
- Peter Pan Diamond Edition - Captain Hook and Tic Tock Croc Clip
- Craig Ferguson & Big Bang Cast (HILARIOUS)
- Barney Never Takes a Bad Picture
- First Look: Jennifer Hudson on Being a "Big Girl" - Oprah's Next Chapter
- Exclusive: Why Usher Signed Justin Bieber - Oprah's Next Chapter
- Exclusive: Usher's Song-Writing Inspiration - Oprah's Next Chapter