Getting Kids Up and Ready in the Morning
You can eliminate a lot of fuss by
Hi, this is SerahRose Roth for About.com, and today we're going to talk about getting kids up and ready in the morning.The single most important thing in getting your kids up is to establish a regular routine. Develop a set, unwavering wakeup time that becomes habit. Also, make your kids take responsibility. If they don't wake up on what you all agree is 'on time' then let them face the consequences for being late.Be prepared the night before. Set out all clothing to be worn the night before. And do the same thing for things like breakfast. Have the morning choices ready to go. Lunches and school supplies should be ready to grab at a dashYou can eliminate a lot of fuss by eliminating decisions and planning from first thing in the morning.Thanks for watching.To learn more, visit us on the web at About.com.
- Appraisal: French Bru Doll, ca. 1895
- Appraisal: 1919 Rockwell "The Little Model" Oil Painting
- Appraisal: Jessie Willcox Smith Oil Painting with...
- September 4, 2013 - "Impressionism, Fashion, and Modernity"
- ANTIQUES ROADSHOW - Appraisal: 1909 Charles R. Knight Oil
- Appraisal: Chinese Enameled Porcelain Bowl, ca. 1920