How To Keep A Strong Marriage While Dealing With A Stepfamily
Your partner is with you because of you,
When you are in a second marriage, this is true if you're in a first marriage, but particularly true when you're in a second, subsequent marriage, your couples partnership is the weakest link because you, if you're the one with the children, you and your children have history. You have a whole past life and there's traditions and there's history, and your new spouse is not apart of that, and those new traditions and building your own history is going to take time. But your partner is with you because of you, not because of your children, so remembering what brought you together in the first place; date, have vacations without the kids, have time that you are who you are to strengthen that, your couple, your unique coupleness, and the more you strengthen that the easier it'll be for you to tolerate the stresses and strains that having children are going to bring and having ex partners are going to bring. So really nurturing the couple relationship, vitally important.
- Appraisal: 1919 Rockwell "The Little Model" Oil Painting
- Appraisal: Jessie Willcox Smith Oil Painting with...
- September 4, 2013 - "Impressionism, Fashion, and Modernity"
- ANTIQUES ROADSHOW - Appraisal: 1909 Charles R. Knight Oil
- Appraisal: Chinese Enameled Porcelain Bowl, ca. 1920
- The Fox and the Hound: Unlikely Friendships