How To Balance Time Between Your New Spouse And Your Kids
You're exhausted and you're probably working and you're
- 1Important Elements of an Expository Essay
- 2Vocabulary for Business Letters
- 3How To Remember The Meaning Of Vocabulary Words For A Middle School Reading Comprehension
- 4Tips for Teaching Adding Doubles to Children
- 5How to Find the Area of an Ellipse
- 6How to Find the Volume and Surface Area of a Cylinder
- 7What Is the Scientific Method?
How to balance time? Being a parent and being a partner, this is the age old question everyone has. And it's a juggling act. There's no doubt about it. It's difficult. You're exhausted and you're probably working and you're running a household and it's tiring. But, every relationship takes some time to cultivate. I'm a big advocate of date night. I think date night carries a lot. Because then you know you have a set time to go out, you and your partner, and be together and play around and make love and be yourself as a couple. And then there should be some more ability to tolerate when you have to give attention to the children because children are very demanding. So, it's a balancing act, that's for sure. It doesn't take as much time as you think. It just takes some attention on the partnership. And then there will be the time for the kids.
- Appraisal: Jean Arnould Heyermans Oil, ca. 1880
- Appraisal: French Bru Doll, ca. 1895
- Appraisal: 1919 Rockwell "The Little Model" Oil Painting
- Appraisal: Jessie Willcox Smith Oil Painting with...
- September 4, 2013 - "Impressionism, Fashion, and Modernity"
- ANTIQUES ROADSHOW - Appraisal: 1909 Charles R. Knight Oil