How To Help Your Child Prepare For An Elementary School Report Oral Presentation
Oral presentations are often really hard for little kids.
Oral presentations are often really hard for little kids. They get really scared. One of the best things you can is do, is just let them do it for you as many times as they want.So, they may need little note cards, they may need cheat sheet for themselves, but let them do it in front of you. Let them do it in front of their dolls, or their stuffed animals, or their baby sister, whoever it is. Let them do it front of an audience. Let them practice it a few times. Get some of it into their heads, and keep it low pressure. Let them know that every other kid is just as nervous as they are and they just need to get up there and put out their information, and the more that they do it, the easier it'll become, the easier it'll feel. So, just kind of be as brave as they can and go and do it.
- Appraisal: Jessie Willcox Smith Oil Painting with...
- September 4, 2013 - "Impressionism, Fashion, and Modernity"
- ANTIQUES ROADSHOW - Appraisal: 1909 Charles R. Knight Oil
- Appraisal: Chinese Enameled Porcelain Bowl, ca. 1920
- The Fox and the Hound: Unlikely Friendships
- Disney Fairies - Secret of the Wings Trailer