How To Allocate Your Time Whilst Taking The SAT
You want to work as quickly through a section as possible
You want to work as quickly through a section as possible without sacrificing accuracy. You definitely want to keep an eye on the clock because it's very easy to lose track of time than, say, get bogged down on a specific question or passage. You want to take advantage of the fact that the easy questions have easy answers, and the the more difficult questions have more difficult or complicated answers. So you don't want to get stuck or bogged down on these difficult questions. It's good to remember that easy questions count as much as the more difficult questions do so don't feel that you have to get every answer choice right on the hard questions.
- Appraisal: Jessie Willcox Smith Oil Painting with...
- September 4, 2013 - "Impressionism, Fashion, and Modernity"
- ANTIQUES ROADSHOW - Appraisal: 1909 Charles R. Knight Oil
- Appraisal: Chinese Enameled Porcelain Bowl, ca. 1920
- The Fox and the Hound: Unlikely Friendships
- Disney Fairies - Secret of the Wings Trailer