How To Carry Your Bag To Avoid A Predator
Why should we be careful while carrying a bag?
There are definite ways which you should carry a purse or a bag in public to avoid a predator. If you're going to carry a shoulder bag with a strap, the bag should be turned around so the flap is towards your body. It's also a good idea to rest your hands on the bag whenever possible, this will help deter predators. If you carry your bag loosely or aren't being attentive, then you are likely to attract the attention of a thief. A predator will look at the way you carry your bag as a tool for distinguishing whether you are a potential victim or not.
- Appraisal: French Bru Doll, ca. 1895
- Appraisal: 1919 Rockwell "The Little Model" Oil Painting
- Appraisal: Jessie Willcox Smith Oil Painting with...
- September 4, 2013 - "Impressionism, Fashion, and Modernity"
- ANTIQUES ROADSHOW - Appraisal: 1909 Charles R. Knight Oil
- Appraisal: Chinese Enameled Porcelain Bowl, ca. 1920