How To Carry Your Bag To Avoid A Predator
Why should we be careful while carrying a bag?
There are definite ways which you should carry a purse or a bag in public to avoid a predator. If you're going to carry a shoulder bag with a strap, the bag should be turned around so the flap is towards your body. It's also a good idea to rest your hands on the bag whenever possible, this will help deter predators. If you carry your bag loosely or aren't being attentive, then you are likely to attract the attention of a thief. A predator will look at the way you carry your bag as a tool for distinguishing whether you are a potential victim or not.
- Exclusive: Why Usher Signed Justin Bieber - Oprah's Next Chapter
- Exclusive: Usher's Song-Writing Inspiration - Oprah's Next Chapter
- Rihanna Takes Oprah on a Tour of Her Childhood Home - Oprah's
- Neil Patrick Harris Steals 38th Annual People Choice Awards
- Neil Patrick Harris and Hugh Jackman Duet at 2011 Tony Awards
- Rome, Italy - Visit Italy on a Europe Cruise with Holland America Line