How To React If Your Child Has Been In A Fight
You as a parent have to be very stern, and reinforce the idea
- 1Annual Holidays and Special Days in May
- 2Advice for Staying Warm and Safe in Freezing Weather
- 3Scientists, Engineers Help Elementary School Teachers
- 4Ratios as Fractions in Simplest Form
- 5Children's Bedtime Story - Cosmo The Boat Cat - Childrens Book ...
- 6Health: Now, an Update on Those New Year's Resolutions
- 7Living Within Your Means
It's essential to come in a supportive nature when your youngster fights. You as a parent you have to be very stern, and reinforce the idea that fighting isn't a solution. But again, to understand that the fight resulted from some frustration, to recognize that frustration; identify it, and then ask the question what could have been done to eliminate that, so that you didn't involve yourself in a fight. Nobody wins when there's a fight on the outside, and the youngster needs to understand that.